EOLA Power is one of the fastest growing mission critical support companies in the United States. Supercharge your career by dealing with high profile Fortune 500 companies and getting a taste of what “Critical Power” and “Uninterrupted” really means. We keep businesses going
Come be a part of our fast paced, inventive, and cutting-edge culture, in Miami.
“Life is Short. Work Somewhere Awesome.”
We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator in our Miami Headquarters. Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing detailed assignments
- Entering and verifying our customer contract terms and information.
- Communicating with our suppliers, vendors, and customers.
- Assisting Accounting Department with various tasks
- Assisting Sales Department with inter-office requests
- Processing Office Expenses and Payments
- Processing insurance requests for our customers
- Guide Company through customer bid processes
- Screening of documents
- Researching information, and documenting contract history.
- Register company and update contacts on web portals.
Excellent opportunity for career advancement.
Candidate will be fully trained to develop an advanced ability to handle essential company day to day operations.
Minimum 2 years’ experience with Administrative Office Functions
Prospective candidates should be proficient with the following software:
Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook.
Proficiency in grammar and sentence structure is expected. Attention to detail, knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems, confidentiality, reliability, and professionalism are a must.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Excellent communication, writing, negotiation, and time-management skills
Enthusiasm and an ability to learn quickly and retain information
Advanced PC skills
A positive attitude and an ability to represent us with professionalism
Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and changing work environment
*Professional appearance and demeanor
*Flexibility to adjust to evolving company needs
*Must be authorized to work in the US
Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
Paid Time Off
401(k) company match
Company Paid Life Insurance
Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability
Professional Development Assistance